The following are general rules for the True Legends Conference and other GenSix produced conferences. To ensure a safe and secure environment for our guests, please observe and respect the following:
General Conference Rules & Policies
In the interest of public safety, all guests and items on their person are subject to search prior to entry into the True Legends Conference or other GENSIX-produced Conferences, including members of the media. By requesting entry into the True Legends Conference or other conferences, all guests are agreeing to be subjected to a thorough pat-down search if necessary, including emptying pockets and bags, and having those items examined. Individuals not agreeing to the aforementioned security measures will not be permitted into the True Legends Conference or other conferences. Public Safety Officers shall, at all times, reserve the right to either deny any person entry into or to eject any person from the True Legends Conference or other conferences, who in the sole and absolute discretion of GENSIX are in violation of rules, which may be updated from time to time, with or without notice.
Also, within the True Legends Conference or other GENSIX Conferences, all vehicles on, entering, or exiting the premises are subject to search or inspection by Public Safety Officers or Peace Officers at their discretion. Please note, camping and/or overnight parking is not permitted on the premises.
We reserve the right to not allow any bag, package, or any other item to be brought into the Conference and to deal with any unattended item or object in a manner we consider appropriate.
Please show courtesy to fellow guests and employees by not using profanity or engaging in unsafe, illegal, disruptive, or offensive behavior. For your safety and the safety of others, please refrain from running and climbing railings, fences, and barriers.
Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times. Any form of costume or mask may not be worn by guests over the age of 10. We reserve the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that we consider inappropriate, or attire that could be considered offensive, disrespectful, or inappropriate to others.
For the comfort of all guests and employees, smoking of tobacco, e-cigarettes, or any other products that produce a vapor or smoke are allowed only in designated smoking areas.
Children under the age of 14 are to be supervised and accompanied at all times.
Videotaping, or recording of any kind for commercial purposes is prohibited. Commercial photography must obtain written prior permission. In addition, live streaming or other recording of films or videos featured at the True Legends Conference or other GENSIX events, for social media purposes or for other uses is prohibited, due to copyright restrictions.
The following items may not be brought into the True Legends Conference or other GENSIX Conferences:
- Large bags or backpacks
- Illegal or illicit substances, drugs, or drug paraphernalia
- Firearms are permitted, as long as they are legal and carried in accordance with local ordinances.
- Other weapons of any kind, or objects that could appear to be weapons
- Knives with blades over 4 inches
- Flammable items or liquids including aerosols and fireworks
- Selling of any goods or services not authorized by the True Legends Conference
- Unauthorized distribution of any printed materials or recorded materials.
- Unauthorized demonstrations, religious ceremonies, or speeches
- Engaging in unsafe acts or behaviors
Rights of the True Legends Conference (and other GENSIX Conferences)
- Vandalism will be prosecuted.
- We may photograph, video, film/record any person who enters the True Legends Conference (or other GENSIX Conferences) for any reason without payment to that person.
- We reserve the right to deny admission, or to require a person already admitted to leave without refund, liability, or compensation if we consider that the circumstances require.
- True Legends Conference rules and regulations are subject to change without notice.
- From time to time and without prior notice and without refund, liability, or compensation, the GENSIX may change the hours of operation if circumstances require.